Sunday, December 12, 2010

Singles Club: The Babies

It's a pretty dreary day here in the greater DC metro megalopolis. This means that I require some anti-glum listening material. Happily, after poking around in my inbox I came across an email about The Babies, a delightful little side project of Cassie Ramone (Vivian Girls) and Kevin Morby (Woods).

The band, which also features the talents of Justin Sullivan and Nathan Stark, will be hitting the road for a few dates out west with LET favorite White Fence early in 2011 (lucky Left Coasters). To get you in the mood, here's "Run Me Over", a scuzzy fuzzy messy fabulous frenetic little gem of a dirty pop ditty. I love it to bits, and I'm pretty sure you'll do the same.

mp3: Run Me Over (The Babies from the forthcoming The Babies)

No comments: