Sunday, February 6, 2011

Singles Club: Locksley

Word on the street is that there's a little football game going on in wintry Dallas in a matter of hours. I haven't paid all that much attention, since none of the teams I kinda like made it to the Super Bowl, but figured I can throw my two cents out all the same. Truth is, I like neither Pittsburgh nor Green Bay, however, I dislike Pittsburgh more. So, for today anyway, I'm a (temporary) cheesehead. It's not so bad, really. I like cheese. And my best friend from college lives in Wisconsin. And there's a former Alabama guy on the roster...

Digressions aside, in honor of my brief stint as a Packers supporter, I thought it was the perfect time to post this here song from Locksley. The Wisconsin natives penned a totally adorable little poppy gem called "Oh, Wisconsin!" and it's too cute not to post. Plus, if you make a donation when you download, the money will go to one of several Wisconsin-based charities. I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty cool. So go on. Do good whilst you rock out (wearing your cheese proudly on your head). Go Pack.


No comments: