Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Megan's Top 70 of 2010: #49 - Sleigh Bells

Why I Decree it to Be So:

Sleigh Bells, Sleigh Bells everywhere. I’ve been seeing that name just about everywhere these days, so naturally curiosity got the best of me. Thankfully, instead of killing me, it led me to some seriously bitchin’ summer music: retrofabulous beats and icy cool chick vocals, a veritable snow cone of tastiness. Treats is full of, well, treats. These songs are slammin’, straight up, a wild mix of 80s and the future. Overall, Treats is a solid record. There’s some seriously killer songs on here, and as a whole it’s a perfect soundtrack for whiling away the muggy, stifling hours of summer. Crank up the AC, pour yourself a girly cocktail or five, and turn this shit up to 11. And let whatever hijinks ensue. (SEE MORE)

mp3: Rill Rill (Sleigh Bells from Treats)

No comments: