Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Video Vixens: Waterlogged Edition

My, my, my...Mother Nature sure is cranky these days, isn't she? Perhaps she and her boyfriend Father Time just broke up. Every morning I wake up with naive hopefulness and think to myself that surely, today is the day I shall see the sun shine again, and every morning I open the blinds to find a big old "fuck you" from Mama Nature looking back at me: a painfully dull gray sky and rain. Lots and lots of rain. Copious amounts of rain.

And since the infinite wisdom of the Weather Channel decrees that we here in Richmond (and probably most other locales in the Southeast/Midatlantic) have several more days of rainy goodness to look forward to (not to mention another tornado watch for this evening), I felt inspired to turn my frown upside down with some rain-themed videos for everyone's viewing pleasure. So please, friends, enjoy the following rainy day clips. And don't forget your umbrella.
























No comments: