Sunday, December 19, 2010

Singles Club: Banjo Or Freakout (Xmas Edition)

When it gets this close to Christmas, I start to really dig on some holiday tunes. As much as I love the classics (read: Christmas With The Rat Pack is one of my favorite albums EVER, and I'm not just talking Xmas music either), I can definitely appreciate a fine reworking of an old gem. I also appreciate an entire record of holiday music being offered up gratis. So rarely do the two coincide, but Banjo Or Freakout has done both of these things, my friends. That's right, once again you can get ten seasonally sensational songs for a whopping zero dollars courtesy of BOF to help get you in the holiday mood. One of my faves is this chilly yet wonderful rendition of "Frosty The Snowman".

mp3: Frosty The Snowman (Banjo Or Freakout from XA2010)

No comments: