Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Presents

Dear friends,

As you may or may not know, on June 15th I shall be one year closer to 30. To celebrate this momentous occasion, I have one thing I would like for my birthday: a date with Scottish dance-disco sensation, Calvin Harris.

Sure, he lives in Scotland and I live in Richmond. Sure, he's an international rising star in the comedy-dance-disco-whatever circuit, and I am but a humble music blogger. Sure, he probably doesn't have love for me because I wasn't born in the 80s.

What are birthdays for, if not to have outrageous (and humorous) delusions of present grandeur?

But foorsoth, readers, in the spirit of shameless self-promotion we are fond of here at Les Enfants Terribles, my birthday is coming up. It's never to early to start shopping.

No comments: