Monday, April 20, 2009

LP Lust: Easter Bunny Edition

When I was younger, Easter was definitely up there in my list of favorite holidays. I loved getting gussied up in some seriously cute dresses for Easter Sunday service, and even moreso I loved hunting for easter baskets, left around the house for me by none other than the Easter Bunny (otherwise known as Mom). These days, Easter has slipped out of my faves (though I do still look forward to Cadbury Creme Egg season, and we all know how much fun Peeps can be). But that didn't stop me spending a little cash money in honor of those bunny-filled days of yore. Shocking, I know.

Here's what made its way into my easter basket this year:

*Brooklyn Bridge - Brooklyn Bridge
*Prince & the Revolution - Purple Rain
*Willie & Leon - One for the Road
*Lew Davis & His Orchestra - The Kissin' Cousins Sing
*10cc - Greatest Hits 1972-1978
*Cat Stevens - Teaser & the Firecat
*Ray Charles - Modern Sounds in Country & Western Music
*Waylon Jennings - Ladies Love Outlaws
*Bobby Bare - Sings Lullabies, Legends, and Lies
*Quincy Jones - I Heard That!
*Cat Stevens - Mona Bone Jakon
*Spencer Davis & Peter Jameson - It's Been So Long
*John Barry - Conducts His Greatest Movie Hits
*Soft Cell - Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret



No comments: